Pulse Lab Kampala
What's new at the Lab? Quick Links:Tools and projects:
- Supporting response to disease outbreaks
- Preserving biodiversity in Zimbabwe
- Public radio content analysis
- Analysing Governance and Peace in Ghana
For more information on Pulse Lab Kampala, download this Fact Sheet [PDF].
Ways to Collaborate with Pulse Lab Kampala
Pulse Lab Kampala is forming partnerships with East African companies and organizations to collaborate in various ways. Organizations can join our efforts by:
- Becoming a research partner and working on a project with the Pulse Lab
- Becoing a Data Philanthropy partner and sharing your data for analysis
- Becoming a technology partner and building prototypes or testing new tools
- Presenting a Big Data analysis tool or method at a training session or workshop
- Sponsoring a Fellow to join the Pulse Lab and working on data visualization, data analysis, GIS mapping, or software development
- Providing funding, or in-kind, support for the Pulse Lab’s work
If you are interested in collaborating with Pulse Lab Kampala, please contact us by emailing: pulselabkampala@unglobalpulse.