Panel Discussion: Innovation & the Millennium Development Goals
Global Pulse Director Robert Kirkpatrick spoke today at a panel discussion at the UN Week Digital Media Lounge in New York City.
New technologies are tackling old challenges. Innovative information and communication
technologies are accelerating progress toward meeting the MDGs. Join this discussion with ICT for development experts as they look at who is pushing the innovation envelope, and how humanitarian agencies are using these tools around the world. This session is part of the UN Foundation & Vodafone Foundation Technology Salon series.
- Robert Kirkpatrick, Director, UN Global Pulse
- Erica Kochi, Innovation Unit, UNICEF
- Linda Raftree, Adviser, New Technology, PLAN, West Africa Regional Office
- Jim Rosenberg, Head of Social Media, World Bank
- Wayan Vota, Senior Director, Inveneo
- Adam Hirsch, COO, Mashable